- Understand and estimate budget projections.
- Evaluate input costs related to the budget.
- Analyze the farm budget and budget projections.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- New and beginning farmers
- Dairy and beef producers
- The workshop is limited to 30 participants
- This workshop will give you a hands-on opportunity to prepare financial budgets for your farm
- Participants are encouraged to bring their laptops
- Pre-registration is requested by February 19
- Registration is $25 and includes course materials and lunch
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Kim Clark, Dairy Extension Educator
Phone: (402) 472.6065
8:30 am: Registration
9:00 am: Financial budget projection (Part 1): Introduction, Revenues, and Feeding Costs
10:45 am: Break
11:00 am: Financial budget projection (Part 2): Forages, Reproduction, Herd Health, Utilities, Labor, etc
12:30 pm: Lunch
1:15 pm: Financial budget projection (Part 3): Closing the budget
2:00 pm: Break
2:15 pm: Financial Analyses: Financial Needs and Sensitivity
3:00 pm: Wrap-up & conclusion