A no cost, one-day program designed for dairy managers and others involved in production agriculture who are facing margins in an changing world.
- Gain helpful insight into options to increase profitabilty
- Discuss and share potential issues and savings related to Agricultural Marketing Services (AMS)
- Look at new benchmarks, ratios and trendlines when considering capital investment
- Discover what changes ag lenders will be looking for in the future
- Understand how to maximize the benefit of risk management tools
Featuring Tom Thaden, Northwest Iowa Farm Business Association; Joleen Hadrich, University of Minnesota; Cassie Manger, Compeer Financial; Fred Hall, Iowa State University Extension and Outreach
Register online using the link below or call 563-382-2949 to pre-register for the Decorah meeting or 712-737-4230 to pre-register for the Rock Rapids meeting.
Questions can be directed to Dairy Specialists Jennifer Bentley 563-382-2940, email@example.com or Fred Hall 712-737-4230, firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 31, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: Pinter's Garden & Pumpkings; Decorah, IA
August 1, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: Forster Community Center; Rock Rapids, IA
Cost: no fee; however, registration is requested using the link below.